Jefferson Riverport International is Louisville’s premier industrial development authority. Riverport’s fully developed transportation facilities complement Louisville’s central location to make it one of the most accessible industrial parks in the nation. We have reasonably priced prime sites with room for future expansion. And our excellent truck, air, rail and water transportation, plus efficient intermodal-transfer facilities are unparalleled.
- Rail service by CSX, Norfolk Southern and Paducah & Louisville.
- Financial incentive opportunities for qualified projects.
- Port includes cargo dock, barge fleeting area and ground storage.
- Abundant and inexpensive water, electric, and natural gas.
- U.S. Foreign-Trade Zone
- Accessible to a skilled, available workforce including public transportation for employees.
- Minutes from UPS Worldport at Louisville International Airport.